Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fears

I think we are all afraid of something in life. One thing I fear too much is what my life is going to be like as I grow older. I can't predict what will happen, but I know I have some important choices to make to be successful. Sometimes I even fear myself, especially if I make a mistake or can't get it right!
It's okay to understand each and everyone of our own fears not to feel bad about ourselves but to realize them and know what we can do with them. It would not be right to never be afraid of anything in life. Too much fear causes anxiety, but the best cure to fear is knowledge. For example if we know how to do something we don't fear it like driving, if we are just barely learning how to drive we may fear it. Once we have a license it almost can become a priority just to drive. If someone is just starting to learn how to play a sport or an instument or whatever it may be, we may fear it until we become good or comfortable.
We can all conquer our fears! When we know or plan out what's next (not saying that's always necessary) we can become less afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment