Sunday, February 22, 2015

Random Rhymes as Fast as I can

If I could fly, then I'd touch the sky.
If I could leap I wouldn't make a peep.
I will dive into water, until I find my daughter.
Can I eat some ice-cream and catch you with a detailed scream.
In fact, I'll run... run until I touch the sun.
Maybe I'll sink into sand until I need a helping hand.
One day I'll sing, sing so loud the doorbell rings.
See him standing there? Ya! The guy without hair.
I'll carry my things, eventually my arms will sting.
I feel like competing, except one of us would be cheating.
I hear the sound of strings, they echo a nice ding.
I smell cake, that stuff keeps you awake.
Don't mind me, I'll sit up in a tree.
I think you're cool, gosh you make me drool.
Ill skate down a hill, my board will wobble it'll be such a trill.
This is where I live, I'll have something left to give.

2 comments:

  1. First off, I love the title of your blog. Second that one about the bald guy made me laugh really hard.

    ReplyDelete